- Posted by: Mike Hedges MS
- Category: Uncategorized
I have been contacted by Action Loss Hearing Cymru to publicise their award scheme for Business who put efforts in to ensuring Deaf people can access their services.
Details below –
ARE YOU WALES’
We want to recognise businesses in Wales who go the
extra mile to ensure they are accessible to the one-in six
people who are deaf or have hearing loss in Wales.
We are now inviting nominations for our new award –
could you be the first to hold an Action on Hearing Loss
Cymru Excellence Wales award?
The winner will be announced at a special ceremony
during our Gala Dinner at the Hilton Hotel in Cardiff on
15 May 2015.
If you can answer yes to most of these questions, your
organisation could be in with a chance of winning the
Action on Hearing Loss Cymru Excellence Wales award;
– Do your customers who are deaf and hard of hearing
praise your service?
– Do you use communication support and technology to
provide effective communication?
– Do your premises have fully working loop systems?
– Have your staff been given deaf awareness training?
– Do you employ people who are deaf or have hearing
If you think your organisation deserves this honour you
can enter by downloading an entry form here and
emailing it to [email protected] , with the subject
‘Excellence Wales award’.
For more information call 029 2033 3034
or textphone 029 2033 3036